I haven't done a Quick Pics post in a long time, so I thought I would do a giant review post of the whole year. So...let's get started!
- I celebrated my five year blogiversary in January! That means that my six year one is coming up fast.
|Happy Valentine's Day|
- A bunch of us took a day trip to Boston for my cousin's birthday
- Chris and I celebrated Valentines Day with a quiet night in and then a brunch date!
|The best cannoli|
|Oh no! A fashionable dinosaur!|
|I cross-stitched this for Chris for Valentine's Day|
|Escape from winter|
|Loving Colourpop's Lippie Stix in Pitch|
|Stepping Into Spring|
- I traveled to Florida and experienced the new part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter for the first time
- Chris and I celebrated our five year anniversary by taking a day trip to a zoo
|Florida dress in Florida (Floridaception?)|
|Wizarding World of Harry Potter outfit details|
|Chris and I at the zoo for our anniversary|
- I finished grad school and received my MLIS
- I got my first full time librarian position
- I dyed my hair red (temporarily)
- Ashley and I hosted a Memorial Day party, which was a lot of fun!
|Adventure with Chris|
|Hogwarts Makeup: Slytherin|
- Chris and I traveled to Philadelphia for a weekend
- We celebrated Chris's birthday. I cooked him a roast chicken!
- My cousin and I explored a cool abandoned house
- I actually received my diploma for my Master's degree in the mail!
|Pretty ivy in Philly|
|Chris and I in Philly|
|Rocky Steps in Philly|
|Roasted chicken over potatoes and broccoli for Chris's birthday|
- We celebrated the 4th of July
- I went to a really intense and giant bonfire where they lit a bunch of broken pianos on fire
- I traveled to Atlantic City with Chris and some friends!
|On the Jersey Shore!|
|Pineapples Scream Summer|
- Ashley and I took a day trip to Block Island
- Ashley, Chris, and I took a day trip to Coney Island and also went to The Strand bookstore in NYC. That place is AMAZING.
- Ashley and I hosted a Hip Hop BBQ where we all dressed up as people from the 90's/early 00's
|I was Baby Spice, complete with legit platform sneakers|
|Lighthouse on Block Island|
|Awesome sunglasses I got in Coney Island|
|Giant boombox in Coney Island|
|Down to Coney Island|
|To The Lighthouse|
- I had a relaxing Labor Day by the pool
- I got my DREAM JOB at a library that I had wanted to work at for years!
- I got my kitty, Poe! :)
- Nadia and I adventured to Beavertail Lighthouse
|A Jell-O shot in a watermelon slice!|
|Poe <3 td="">3>|
|View from Beavertail Lighthouse|
|I read The Martian, and it was AWESOME.|
|Fall is Here, Hear the Yell|
|But Who Lit The Black Flame Candle?|
- I dyed my hair dark
- I went on a bunch of leaf peeping adventures
- I celebrated my 26th birthday (also with a leap peeping adventure)
- My friends, Chris, and I went to Salem and attended an awesome Harry Potter themed party
- I celebrated Halloween as an Egyptian and a witch
|Leaves and books = heaven|
|I'm all about pumpkins|
|In front of the New York Public Library!|
|Receiving my Dark Mark from the Dark Lord|
|Sunset in Salem|
|I painted this Harry Potter pumpkin!|
- Thanksgiving! November was pretty chill after the craziness of October.
|I wore my new Mickey tights!|
|This is what I wore when I played ukulele with co-workers at a library event|
- There were quite a few Christmas parties, including a hot dog one that we hosted and a version of Ludachristmas from 30 Rock
- Christmas, of course!
|An awesome grilled cheese|
|He attacked the tissue paper right after this photo...|
|Made by Chris|
|Ugly sweater and dollar store wreath worn as a crown|
|Poe on Christmas morning after getting his presents|
Here's to 2016 bringing more travels, fun times, and happiness! :)
Happy New Year!!